The 256GB B Series expressP2 Memory Card from Panasonic supports the high-quality, high-frame-rate recording of 4K/120 fps and HD/240 fps. The card features 10 Gbps data transfer speeds, capable of recording 4K footage and high-frame-rate VFR images up to 240 fps in HD without sacrificing the durability you've come to expect from P2 media cards.
The expressP2 card features an individual serial number for media tracking, an internal raid configuration, and error correction functionality to protect your footage from data loss. The solid state construction provides the media with shock, vibration, and temperature resistance and the well-established PCMCIA connector used by the P2 system has a proven track record of 30,000 insertion / removal cycles for reliability.
- The expressP2 card supports data rate transfers at speeds up to 10 Gbps
- Equipped with highly reliable P2 card connector interface. P2 card insertion / ejection has been tested 30,000 times
- An individual serial number, bar code, and write-protect switch make easy to manage operations
- Approximately 45 minutes recording in AVC-Intra4K444 (24p) format
- Approximately 36 minutes recording in AVC-Intra4K422 (VFR ON, 50 fps/60 fps) format
- Approximately 90 minutes recording in AVC-Intra4K422 (VFR OFF, 24p) format
- Approximately 32 minutes recording in AVC-Intra4K-LT (VFR ON, 100 fps/120 fps) format
- Approximately 64 minutes recording in AVC-Intra100 (VFR ON, 100 fps/120 fps) format
- Approximately 60 minutes recording in ProRes 422 HQ (VFR ON, 60 fps) format
- Approximately 32 minutes recording in AVC-Intra100, (VFR ON, 200 fps/240 fps) format