Available only as a set of 3 lenses
MFD 20cm - Front Diameter 110mm - Weight 1600g
Sensor coverage 31.1mm / Super 35
1 x Front Cap
1 x Back Cap

- +

En savoir plus  
Cooke Panchro/i - Classic Prime Lenses - 18mm T2.2

The Cooke 18mm Panchro/i Classic Prime Lens combines the warm look of a vintage Cooke Speed Panchro with the convenience of the i/Technology lens data capture system. This modern redesign works with both digital cinema and film cameras, features focus scales marked in meters, and covers image formats up to Super 35. One of several focal lengths available, the 18mm prime incorporates a nine-blade iris for cinematic bokeh. For optimal performance, aberration, flare, and distortion-correction extends over the entire image area and throughout the 18mm's T2.2-22 aperture range. The Panchro/i Classic Primes are color-matched with Cooke's S4/i, 5/i, mini S4/i, and Anamorphic/i lenses.

Each Panchro/i Classic Prime lens sports both a hardened PL mount and a cable connection that use Cooke's /i Technology to transmit lens data including focal length, aperture, focus, and depth-of-field to compatible cameras.

The 18mm Panchro/i Classic Prime Lens features a 4.6" minimum focus distance, focus marks in meters, a relatively light weight of 3.5 pounds, and a compact length of 3.4". This lens is constructed with 0.8-mod geared focus and iris rings for use with follow focus, zoom control, and wireless F/I/Z systems. A large lens barrel, an increased number of focus marks, and Cooke's cam-style focus movement enable precise focus pulls.

Features

- Combines a warm vintage Cooke Speed Panchro look with the convenience of the i/Technology lens data capture system

- Covers up to Super 35 sensors

- Wide T2.2 to T22 aperture range

- Color-matched with other Cooke primes

- Relatively lightweight, compact form factor with 110mm front diameter

- PL /i Technology mount will transfer lens data when used with compatible cameras

- Nine-bladed iris produces cinematic bokeh (out-of-focus highlights)

- 270° of focus barrel rotation; 90° of aperture scale rotation

- Close focus of 4.6", minimum marked object distance of 9"

/i Technology-Compatible Cameras and Partners

Including but not limited to: Aaton, Andra, Angenieux, ARRI, Atomos, AVID, Birger Engineering, Blackmagic Design, Canon, Cinematography Electronics, CMotion, Codex, CW, Sonderoptics, Element Technica, Fujinon, gbi, IB/E Optics, Mark Roberts Motion Control, OptiTek, Ovide, Panavision, Preston Cinema Systems,RED, Service Vision, Sony, The Foundry, The Pixel Farm, Transvideo, Vision Research.

Specifications

Focal Length

18mm

Lens Mount

ARRI PL

Format

Super35/APS-C

Maximum T-Stop

T22

Minimum T-Stop

T2.2

Diagonal Angle of View