Professional wide-angle cine lens with a fixed focal length of 21 mm, an aperture of T1.5 to T22 and metric scales for full-frame cameras, PL-mount
The Supreme Prime lenses are especially characterized by consistency. This consistency is expressed by an even coverage, color rendering, aperture, size, weight and ergonomics. All lenses in the series cover full-frame and even larger sensors with an image circle of 46.2 mm. The Supreme Prime lenses are color-coordinated to the entire range and most have a fast T-stop of T1.5. The small front diameter of 95 mm on almost all lenses is the same and the standardized positioning of the focus and aperture rings of the series allow a quick and easy change of equipment.
- Cinematic large format cover and high speed
- Aesthetic focus fall-off and elegant bokeh
- Versatile look and gentle sharpness
- Features the Zeiss eXtended Data technology
- Efficiency and reliability throughout the entire production