Sigma 105mm T1.5 FF F/AP Fl (Metric) F/Pl Mount
This 105mm PL-mount prime is a mid-range focal length in the series, offering full-frame sensor coverage, 6-8K resolution, and a T1.5 aperture in a compact, lightweight form; it is also available in Sony E and Canon EF mounts. A common 95mm front diameter and similar physical attributes across the lens line make it easier and quicker to mount lens accessories such as matte boxes, follow focuses, and lens control motors.
The 9-bladed iris produces pleasing out-of-focus bokeh effects, and ghosting and flaring have been minimized. Color reproduction is standardized for easier color correction. Each lens in the range offers consistent lens gear positions and 180° of focus barrel rotation. The FF High-Speed Primes also feature a clickless iris with linear markings, dampeners on each gear ring for silent operation, an industry-standard 0.8 module gear pitch, and engraved markings for durability. What sets this lens apart from the standard Sigma High Speed Primes is fully luminescent markings. When shooting in dim or dark environments, focus pullers and camera operators will be able to easily discern lens markings without resorting to distracting lamps or other disruptive light sources.
To relieve stress on your camera's lens mount, a support foot is built into the dust- and water-resistant metal lens body. Please note, this PL Mount lens can't be converted to another mount type.
- High image performance covering full frame sensors; suitable for 8K capture
- Fast T1.5 maximum aperture aids in shooting with low light levels
- Compact, dust-resistant, and water-resistant design with a common front diameter of 95mm across the line
- Canon EF and Sony E mounts may be swapped at an authorized Sigma service center (not available for PL mounts)
- The main lens markings are in luminous paint for easy visibility in low light situations. The intermediate markings are laser-engraved for durability. The focus markings are readable from either side of the lens
Horizontal Angle of View
Full Frame: 19.5°
APS-C (1.5x): 12.9°
Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane
40" / 1.02 m
Gear MOD & Pitch
Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Lens Support Foot with 1/4"-20 Mounting Thread
4.97" / 126.2 mm
3.8 lb / 1705 g