The BLUESHAPE 2 V-Mount Battery Power Station supports a V-mount battery on each side and offers one 3-pin and one 4-pin locking XLR output. The batteries are hot-swappable to allow continuous power supply, and the outputs can be used simultaneously. You can also use just one battery individually.
The outputs operate in parallel and share the combined battery input. With two high drain batteries installed (9A and higher), the 3-pin XLR provides a regulated 28V output at up to 280W, and the 4-pin provides regulated 14V at up to 140W. With two standard discharge batteries installed (less than 9A), the 3-pin XLR provides a regulated 28V output at up to 240W, and the 4-pin provides regulated 14V at up to 140W.
A fan vent on the side allows the system to remain cool even after hours of operation. A 3-LED gauge for each battery is positioned on the side and indicates a 0-10A scale for the battery. A rotating foot on the bottom lets you stably rest the power station on a desktop and neatly tucks underneath when not needed. A handle on top allows convenient carrying.
- Supports two hot-swappable batteries and offers two simultaneous XLR outputs
- 3-pin XLR output provides a regulated 28V output at up to 280W
- 4-pin XLR output provides a regulated 14V output at up to 140W
- A fan vent keeps the system cool even after hours of operation
- 3-LED gauge for each battery indicates a 0-10A scale
- A rotating foot allows stable desktop positioning and tucks away when not needed
- A handle on top allows convenient carrying
- Illuminated ON/OFF power switch
- 4-pin data socket for computer testing, debugging, and calibration
- Lower gauge LED blinks when current up to 1.5A is being drawn and becomes steady from 1.5A - 3A
- Middle LED blinks from 3A - 4.5A and is steady from 4.5A - 6A
- Upper LED blinks from 6A - 8A and is steady from 8A - 10A
1x 3-pin XLR female, locking - regulated 28 V output, up to 280 W
1x 4-pin XLR female, locking - regulated 14 V output, up to 140 W
4-pin socket for computer testing, debugging, calibration